SH - Change In Pace SH - Change In Pace

Thats that Fuego!

Suuuuuuch a good beat. ima check your other stuff out, good job!

HW - Hitchikers Guide HW - Hitchikers Guide

Lol

funny how the simplest ones can be so good. i rly like your stuff, good job

I Rule (Hyrule) I Rule (Hyrule)

I love this song

I bump it all the time, its nice to blaze to too.

Old SKool Trak Old SKool Trak

Funky

Bassline, its awesome. I really like that the song started with the synths that sounded a little awkward by themselves, then the bass and drums drop and pull it all together so nicely. But, i wasn't feeling the violin so much, it doesnt fit the mood in my opinion. Otherwise great song though! Also, you might like my stuff, plz check it out!

Fancy Mike - Heavy feat. WS Fancy Mike - Heavy feat. WS

Perfectly Heavy

in my opinion. Im really feeling the whole oldskool flick/epic horns deal you've got going on here. If I had any flash skills I'd definitely make a Samurai short with this. Also, you mite like my stuff too, plz check it out!

Tiger Tea Tiger Tea

Respect.

This song is hella raw. Its got such a great bassline with so many tight little soundclips, but it never sounds too busy. maybe the best song I've heard on newgrounds, no joke. Also, you might like my stuff, please check it out!

K-Dm - Dark Night K-Dm - Dark Night

Sometimes

the best ones come from boredom. I really like this track, 10/10, 5/5, DL, FV.
You're quite talented, i'd love to see what you think of my stuff if u have time.

K-Dm responds:

thx alot

ill check u out

K-Dm

[ f ] HIgher Up [ f ] HIgher Up

This is tight

Im really feeling the 'clank' sound. It reminds me of ppl hitting rocks with pickaxes..
Anyway this beat's really well put together, great job. You might like my stuff too, lemme know what u think if u get the chance.

flashmac responds:

Thanks man. I dropped a review on one of your tracks. (forgot which one)

Beat Battle: Flashmac Beat Battle: Flashmac

Fire

5/5 10/10
Such a tight beat, great instrument choice. I also really like the claps. You might like my stuff, check it out if u have time.

Great White Great White